Gas, LPG or Oil - Call Us for Installation, Servicing or Repair
In all our installations we use the best available products and materials to make sure that all our installations are to the high standards you would expect. Although we will fit other boilers upon request our boiler of choice is a Worcester, due to its reliability, continuous high end performance and high efficiency (Band A).
Along side the Worcester we prefer to use well known branded controls, again due to their reliability, user friendly interface and stylish appearance.
As a controller for your central heating we recommend a programmable room thermostat which is really easy to use and will help you to get the most out of your new or updated system.
On all our installs we use the latest machines too powerflush your system to make sure that as much as possible of the corrosion and sludge debris is removed before your new boiler is up and running.
As an extra safe measure to ensure a long life for your system and boiler we recommend the installation of a MagnaClean™, which is basically a magnetic filter that attracts loose particles that may break loose in the system from existing radiators and pipes before they enter your boiler.
MagnaClean™ For a cleaner, more efficient system
Using MagnaClean™ could help you consume less energy, whilst keeping your home warm, and lead to lower heating bills.
- Provides on going boiler maintenance
- Improves and maintains central heating efficiency by up to 6%*, helping to keep fuel bills under control
- Lowers your home’s carbon emissions by up to 220kg a year*
- Reduces iron deposit blockages in the central heating system
- Helps avoid breakdowns and extends the life of your boiler and components
Our Installation Service includes:-
- Boiler - Selection of Boiler recommended for your house.
- Gas/Oil Supply - Does the supply need upgrading, does it currently meet legal, safety and environmental requirements.
- Boiler Position - will the new boiler be replace existing or does it need to be moved or would you like your boiler moved to a different part of the house.
- Radiators - use existing radiators, replace with standard radiators or install new designer focal point radiators.
- Efficiency - Improvements to increase energy efficiency.
Why do you need to have your heating system flushed?
Over time, all heating systems become clogged by rust, sludge and scale deposits. This can cause the whole system to become slow warming up and in-efficient and may lead to increased fuel bills. Radiators and pipe work may become partially or completely blocked due to sludge build up and your radiators may require frequent bleeding of the gasses created. Corrosive and aggressive water in your system can lead to leaking radiators, unusual noises from the boiler and repeated pump failure.
What are the benefits of having a power flush?
- Improved central heating efficiency
- Reduction in fuel bills
- Quicker heat up times
- Quieter operation
- Increase the life of your boiler, pipe work and radiators